Wirelessfences are preferred by pet owners because of the ease of use and installation, flexibility and convenience both for the pets and the owners. You need not worry about your dogs leaving the yard. Your dogs are happy that they can move around and be active. Wireless mapping fence is one of the best choices of wireless fencing.
What are the features of Wireless Mapping Fence?
- It covers an area of half acre.
- There is a beep sound to alert the beep.
- There are 130 training flags.
- The collar is adjustable and water-proof.
- The battery is rechargeable.
- There are five levels of static adjustments.
The customers are happy with the easy installation. They are also pleased that their pets are comfortable with the collar and do not object when they are worn the collars. One of the customers says that the sound is audible only at the fourth level of adjustment. The customers are pleased with the numerous flags that come with this fence.They are happy that their dogs are safe and happy. One of the customers feels that this is the best option for her indoor dog. One of them exclaims that the product is well planed and well made. There are some customers who have given negative reviews and say that it does not work.
What are the pros
- Collar – It is adjustable. The batteries in the charger are rechargeable. The batteries get charged in less than 2 hours. It is water-proof. You need not worry about the battery getting wet.
- Contact points – There are short and long contact points to suit the size and amount of hair of the pets.
- Easy to assemble – It takes just an hour to assemble and install the fence,
- Extendable – You just have to buy extra collars, You can use the fence for many pets.
- Coverage – It covers up to half an acre.
- Guide – The training guide has clear instructions and is easy to understand,
- Warranty – It comes with one-year warranty.
What are its cons?
The static adjustment is not effective up to the level 4. The system has not worked for some pet owners. The system seems to leave the pets confused. This is the complaint made by a few users.
It is strongly recommended for homes with not a very big backyard and for pet owners having indoor dogs without the facility of dog homes. The cons can be corrected if the pets are trained properly following all instructions in the guide. It is affordable and easy to install. It is definitely worth a try.